Happy Fourth of July, please do enjoy the celebration of our freedom as Americans!
We are blessed to live in a land that affords such freedom and opportunity, and that is protected by such brave men and women. These famous quotes on patriotism celebrate our nation and our love of country.
- Where Liberty Dwells Where liberty dwells, there is my country. - Benjamin Franklin
- Love Your Country He loves his country best who strives to make it best. - Robert G. Ingersoll
- Justice and Humanity Our country is not the only thing to which we owe our allegiance. It is also owed to justice and to humanity. Patriotism consists not in waving the flag, but in striving that our country shall be righteous as well as strong. - James Bryce
- All We Have to Offer If you take advantage of everything America has to offer, there’s nothing you can't accomplish. - Geraldine Ferraro
- Making Dreams Come True I believe in America because we have great dreams and because we have the opportunity to make those dreams come true. - Wendell L. Wilkie
- What You Can Do Ask not what your country can do for you, but what you can do for your country. - John F. Kennedy
- Faith and Freedom There is nothing wrong with America that the faith, love of freedom, intelligence, and energy of her citizens cannot cure. - Dwight D. Eisenhower
- American Values Our American values are not luxuries but necessities, not the salt in our bread, but the bread itself. Our common vision of a free and just society is our greatest source of cohesion at home and strength abroad, greater than the bounty of our material blessings. - Jimmy Carter
- The Genius of the United States The genius of the United States is not best or most in its executives or legislatures, nor in its ambassadors or authors or colleges, or churches, or parlors, nor even in its newspapers or inventors, but always most in the common people. - Walt Whitman
- Pursuit of Happiness America, for me, has been the pursuit and catching of happiness. - Aurora Raigne
- Patriotic Heart My patriotic heart beats red, white, and blue. - Unknown
Let us continue to pray for peace and for the end of terrorism in our world!
In peace and courage,