Lent means many things to many people. Whether you are seeking solemnity, renewal, or rejuvenation, the materials collected on this page offer inspiring insights for your observance of Lent.
- Gospel from Ash Wednesday: Mt 6:1-6, 16-18
- Luke 19:28-40
- Isaiah 56:1-8
- Psalm 22:1-18
- Luke 24
- Holy Ground Hot Takes (Reflections on Readings for 2022)
Weekly Resources for 2022 Lenten Season Coming Soon.
- Lent Song For Catholic Kids
- We Believe (Easter Song)
- Your Love Changes Everything
- Graves Into Gardens
- Why do we have a season of Lent?
- How can we practice prayer, fasting, and almsgiving during Lent?
- I’ve given stuff up for Lent, but is there anything additional I can take on?
- How does Jesus show us how much he loves us during Holy Week?
Dearest Lord, I hope to be
more observant of your grace.
May you look upon my soul
and may my sins erase.
May I know of the sacrifice
and cherish all you bless
and act with courage to assist
others who have less.
Prepare my soul for joy to come,
and cleanse me of all sin.
I’ll wear my faith and do my best
to nurture it within.
With a humble heart,
I hope to be
your faithful servant
for all to see.
- Lenten Family Calendar
- Lent At Home Ideas
- Walking through Holy Week as a family
- The Ultimate Guide for Celebrating Holy Week With Kids!
- Is Lent Enough?
- Reflecting on the Lenten Season
- Holy Week: A Time Apart for Renewal
- Seven Last Words
Back to Top Share this page on