Mary’s purpose in life was to give Jesus to the world. Because of this, she has a unique and privileged place in salvation history and in the Church. Let's explore Mary together!
- Hail Holy Queen (From Sister Act)
- Immaculate Mary (The Lourdes Hymn)
- Magnificat - Mary's Song
- Great Things by Matt Maher
- Gabriel's Message by Matt Maher
- How do you think Mary felt when she was searching for Jesus when he was in the temple?
- Do you think Mary worried about Jesus?
- What do you think she worried about?
- Mary’s “yes” to having Jesus changed her life and history. Like Mary, can we accept the deepening of our trust in God?
God, in your infinite wisdom and love, you chose Mary to be the mother of your Son.
Just as Mary gazed with the eyes of love on the life of her Son, we too gaze on the life of Christ as we learn and pray today.
Bless us with the sight and insight of our Blessed Mother so that we can come to a deeper understanding of our Lord and Savior, Jesus Christ. Amen.
- Mary-Catholic Central
- Why Catholics call Mary their mother
- Consecration to Mary
- Creative Ways to Pray the Rosary
- Tips for Praying the Rosary with Kids