Celebrating Ordinary Time
There's nothing ordinary about Ordinary Time, a time set aside for reflecting on & celebrating our call to follow Jesus day by day. It calls us to reflect upon the Paschal Mystery and our call to discipleship throughout the year.
- Who tested Jesus?
- What did he ask Jesus?
- What did Jesus say was the greatest and first commandment?
- What is the second greatest commandment?
- On what do the whole law and the prophets depend on?
Loving God, we come together today to celebrate all that you gave us, we remember is a special way the Saints, who dedicated their lives to you. Help us model our lives after theirs in their love for you, knowledge of you, and service to you and your people. We ask this through Christ our Lord. Amen.
- Try out a Sunday Connection-Weekly Background and Activities in Preparation for the Sunday Scriptures
- Watch one of the Top 10 Movies about the Saints-List Here
- Start a practice of gratitude, spend time as a family saying what you are thankful for.
- Finding God in Halloween-Link Here
- Finding God in Giving Thanks-Link Here
- Trusting in Life's Transitions-Link Here
- More ways to celebrate ordinary time can be found in our Faith Treasure Boxes- Order Form