Summer has officially arrived, and with it the return of Sunset Prayer, Song and S'mores. This free activity requires no registration, just remember to bring your own lawn chairs or blankets.
Our first two nights had to be cancelled due to the weather, hopefully the third time will be the charm... but please check the website before coming if the weather is questionable.
August 22: 7:00 p.m. - Chalk Art (children's activity), 8:00 p.m. - Song and Prayer, followed by S'mores
Members of the Global Solidarity Ministry are seeking your help in evaluating our future goals and direction. Please click HERE to complete the short survey (4 minutes) or stop by our table in the Gathering Area to complete a hard copy. Your input will be very important to us so thank you in advance for taking the survey.
Welcome to the Church of the Transfiguration.
We see ourselves as a unique expression of the People of God whose faith in Jesus Christ is rooted in the Roman Catholic tradition. We invite you to join us in worship, service and play.
- Aug 22 2018 7:00 pm - Sunset Evening Prayer and S'Mores - Back Parking Lot
- Aug 23 2018 10:00 am - Weight Watchers Community Meeting - PLC Double Room
- Aug 23 2018 1:00 pm - Work of Our Hands Knitting - Education Center
Posted in The Corner Office on 08/16/18
As many of you know, I turned 70 this week and a ... Read More »
Posted in The Corner Office on 08/08/18
First and foremost, I extend my deep appreciation for all the people ... Read More »
Posted in The Corner Office on 08/01/18
August 6, 2018 marks the 35th anniversary of The Church of the ... Read More »
Readings for the Week
Readings for the Week of August 19, 2018
- Sunday: Prv 9:1-6 / Ps 34:2-3, 10-11, 12-13, 14-15 [9a] / Eph 5:15-20 / Jn 6:51-58
- Monday: Ez 24:15-24 / Dt 32:18-19, 20, 21 [cf. 18a] / Mt 19:16-22
- Tuesday: Ez 28:1-10 / Dt 32:26-27ab, 27cd-28, 30, 35cd-36ab [39c] / Mt 19:23-30
- Wednesday: Ez 34:1-11 / Ps 23:1-3a, 3b-4, 5, 6  / Mt 20:1-16
- Thursday: Ez 36:23-28 / Ps 51:12-13, 14-15, 18-19 [Ez 36:25] / Mt 22:1-14
- Friday: Rv 21:9b-14 / Ps 145:10-11, 12-13, 17-18  / Jn 1:45-51
- Saturday: Ez 43:1-7ab / Ps 85:9ab and 10, 11-12, 13-14 [cf. 10b] / Mt 23:1-12
- Next Sunday: Jos 24:1-2a, 15-17, 18b / Ps 34:2-3, 16-17, 18-19, 20-21, 22-23 [9a] / Eph 5:21-32 or 5:2a, 25-32 / Jn 6:60-69
Monday, Wednesday, Thursday 6:45 AM
Tuesday 9:00 AM
Saturday 4:30 PM
Sunday 9:00 AM and 11:30 AM (Labor Day until June 1)
Sunday 9:00 AM and 11:00 AM (June 1 through Labor Day)
Friday 8:00 AM to 12:00 PM (noon)
Director of Formation/Pastoral Associate for Youth
Associate Director of Formation
Administrative Assistant for Formation
Deacon - Retired