Catholic Ministries Appeal
337 parishioners (23.4%) have pledged $141.311 (69.5%). If your pledge card is still in your hands please return it as quickly as possible, that would really be appreciated. If you did not receive a pledge card or lost it there are extras in the Gathering Area, or you can pledge on-line HERE. Please make sure the pledge card clearly states on it: Transfiguration #336
You are strongly encourage to view the CMA video; it is available HERE
Urgent Request from Peace and Justice Ministry
The United States Conference of Bishops and Catholic Charities USA have raised the alarm about a proposed rule change by the Department of Homeland Security affecting LEGAL immigrants known as the ”Public Charge” Ground of Inadmissibility. The proposed rule would drastically expand the definition of what it means to be a public charge, which could prevent an immigrant from maintaining or obtaining legal immigration status.
The proposed rule change is in the process of review, not yet approved. Citizens have until DECEMBER 10TH to make their voices heard. Our local Catholic Charities and Marlene Bessette, CEO of Catholic Family Center and fellow parishioner, along with our Peace and Justice Ministry, are asking each of us to make our voices heard.
Please click HERE to for more information on how to make your voice heard. Thank you!
Welcome to the Church of the Transfiguration.
We see ourselves as a unique expression of the People of God whose faith in Jesus Christ is rooted in the Roman Catholic tradition. We invite you to join us in worship, service and play.
Posted in The Corner Office on 12/07/18
One of our younger parishioners noticed the different symbols of the Book ... Read More »
Posted in The Corner Office on 11/29/18
We begin the season of Advent today and our Liturgy Committee selected ... Read More »
Posted in The Corner Office on 11/23/18
I just returned from a wonderful and quiet week at St. Bernard ... Read More »
Readings for the Week
Readings for the week of December 9, 2018
- Sunday: Bar 5:1-9 / Ps 126:1-2, 2-3, 4-5, 6  / Phil 1:4-6, 8-11 / Lk 3:1-6
- Monday: Is 35:1-10 / Ps 85:9ab and 10, 11-12, 13-14 [Is 35:4f] / Lk 5:17-26
- Tuesday: Is 40:1-11 / Ps 96:1-2, 3 and 10ac, 11-12, 13 [Is 40:10ab] / Mt 18:12-14
- Wednesday: Zec 2:14-17 or Rv 11:19a; 12:1-6a, 10ab / Jdt 13:18bcde, 19 [15:9d] / Lk 1:26-38 or Lk 1:39-47
- Thursday: Is 41:13-20 / Ps 145:1 and 9, 10-11, 12-13ab  / Mt 11:11-15
- Friday: Is 48:17-19 / Ps 1:1-2, 3, 4 and 6 [Jn 8:12] / Mt 11:16-19
- Saturday: Sir 48:1-4, 9-11 / Ps 80:2ac and 3b, 15-16, 18-19  / Mt 17:9a, 10-13
- Next Sunday: Zep 3:14-18a / Is 12:2-3, 4, 5-6  / Phil 4:4-7 / Lk 3:10-18
- Sunday: 2nd Sunday of Advent
- Tuesday: St. Damasus I, Pope
- Wednesday: Our Lady of Guadalupe
- Thursday: St. Lucy, Virgin & Martyr
- Friday: St. John of the Cross, Priest & Doctor of the Church
- Next Sunday: 3rd Sunday of Advent
Children's Living Nativity
Please click HERE to register your Grade 2, 3 or 4 child for the Living Nativity at the 3:30 Christmas Eve Mass.
Monday, Wednesday, Thursday 6:45 AM
Tuesday 9:00 AM
Saturday 4:30 PM
Sunday 9:00 AM and 11:30 AM (Labor Day until June 1)
Sunday 9:00 AM and 11:00 AM (June 1 through Labor Day)
Friday 8:00 AM to 12:00 PM (noon)
Director of Formation/Pastoral Associate for Youth
Associate Director of Formation
Administrative Assistant for Formation
Deacon - Retired