Lenten Theme and Song
Catholic Ministries Appeal
CATHOLIC MINISTRIES APPEAL
As many of you know an anonymous parishioner pledged a matching gift up to $10,000, we matched it, thank you! Our short fall is now $12,868, which will have be taken from Parish savings if we do not close the gap. Please mail in your pledge in or click HERE to pledge.
Our goal is - $203,413
429 parishioners have pledged $190,545 (including the match).
Welcome to the Church of the Transfiguration.
We see ourselves as a unique expression of the People of God whose faith in Jesus Christ is rooted in the Roman Catholic tradition. We invite you to join us in worship, service and play.
Posted in The Corner Office on 04/18/19
Happy Easter, may the peace and glory of the Easter message be ... Read More »
Posted in The Corner Office on 04/11/19
The Easter Triduum, the ultimate liturgical celebration of our faith tradition, is ... Read More »
Posted in The Corner Office on 04/04/19
Today is the Fifth Sunday of Lent, having you been Making Visible ... Read More »
Readings for the Week
Readings for the week of April 21, 2019
- Sunday: Acts 10:34a, 37-43 / Ps 118:1-2, 16-17, 22-23  / Col 3:1-4 or 1 Cor 5:6b-8 / Jn 20:1-9 or Lk 24:1-12 or Lk 24:13-35
- Monday: Acts 2:14, 22-33 / Ps 16:1-2a and 5, 7-8, 9-10, 11  / Mt 28:8-15
- Tuesday: Acts 2:36-41 / Ps 33:4-5, 18-19, 20 and 22 [5b] / Jn 20:11-18
- Wednesday: Acts 3:1-10 / Ps 105:1-2, 3-4, 6-7, 8-9 [3b] / Lk 24:13-35
- Thursday: Acts 3:11-26 / Ps 8:2ab and 5, 6-7, 8-9 [2ab] / Lk 24:35-48
- Friday: Acts 4:1-12 / Ps 118: 1-2 and 4, 22-24, 25-27a  / Jn 21:1-14
- Saturday: Acts 4:13-21 / Ps 118:1 and 14-15ab, 16-18, 19-21 [21a] / Mk 16:9-15
- Next Sunday: Acts 5:12-16 / Ps 118:2-4, 13-15, 22-24  / Rv 1:9-11a, 12-13, 17-19 / Jn 20:19-31
Monday, Wednesday, Thursday 6:45 AM
Tuesday 9:00 AM
Saturday 4:30 PM
Sunday 9:00 AM and 11:30 AM (Labor Day until June 1)
Sunday 9:00 AM and 11:00 AM (June 1 through Labor Day)
Friday 8:00 AM to 12:00 PM (noon)
Diocese of Rochester - Creating a Safe Environment
As part of the Diocese of Rochester’s ongoing Creating a Safe Environment efforts and at the direction of Bishop Matano, we are posting this link to the Diocese's web page which contains resources and information sources.
Director of Formation/Pastoral Associate for Youth
Associate Director of Formation
Administrative Assistant for Formation
Deacon - Retired