Welcome to the Church of the Transfiguration.
We see ourselves as a unique expression of the People of God whose faith in Jesus Christ is rooted in the Roman Catholic tradition. We invite you to join us in worship, service and play.
Posted in Fr. Rob's Weekly Message on 09/16/21
Dear Friends,I hope this message finds everyone well and having enjoyed a blessed week.The ... Read More »
Posted in Fr. Rob's Weekly Message on 09/09/21
Dear Friends,Many of you are probably like me remembering certain times we have been ... Read More »
On Line Giving and Event Registration
Click HERE to donate on-line or register for upcoming events and programs!
Readings for the Week
Readings for the week of September 12, 2021
- Sunday: Is 50:5-9a / Ps 116:1-2, 3-4, 5-6, 8-9  / Jas 2:14-18 / Mk 8:27-35
- Monday: 1 Tm 2:1-8 / Ps 40:7-8a, 8b-9, 10, 17 [1Cor 11:26b] / Lk 7:1-10
- Tuesday: Nm 21:4b-9 / Ps 78:1bc-2, 34-35, 36-37, 38 [cf. 7b] / Phil 2:6-11 / Jn 3:13-17
- Wednesday: 1 Tm 3:14-16 / Ps 111:1-2, 3-4, 5-6  / Jn 19:25-27 or Lk 2:33-35
- Thursday: 1 Tm 4:12-16 / Ps 111:7-8, 9, 10  / Lk 7:36-50
- Friday: 1 Tm 6:2c-12 / Ps 49:6-7, 8-10, 17-18, 19-20 / Lk 8:1-3
- Saturday: 1 Tm 6:13-16 / Ps 100:1b-2, 3, 4, 5  / Lk 8:4-15
- Next Sunday: Wis 2:12, 17-20 / Ps 54:3-4, 5, 6-8 [6b] / Jas 3:16—4:3 / Mk 9:30-37
Tuesday - 9 AM at St. Catherine of Siena, Mendon
Wednesday- 6:45 AM at Transfiguration
Thursday - 9 AM at St. Catherine
Friday - No Service Scheduled
Saturday - 4 PM at Transfiguration
Saturday - 5:30 PM at St. Catherine
Sunday - 8:45 AM at Transfiguration
Sunday -10:45 AM at St. Catherine
Both Sunday Masses are Livestreamed and can be accessed on the church websites.
Monday through Thursday 8:00 AM to 4:00 PM
Friday 8:00 AM to 12:00 PM (noon)
Director of Formation/Pastoral Associate for Youth
Associate Director of Formation
Administrative Assistant for Formation
Deacon - Retired
Bulletins - Click on image to open
Diocese of Rochester - DOR Safe Environment
As part of the Diocese of Rochester’s ongoing Creating a Safe Environment efforts and at the direction of Bishop Matano, we are posting this link to the Diocese's web page which contains resources and information sources.
To access the quarterly "Creating a Save Environment" newsletter, click on the link below