You may make a reservation for Mass using our on-line system - or by calling the office, 248-2427. The system will open for reservations the Sunday before, and close the following Thursday by midnight. We are using an event registration system, the same one we use to sell tickets for the Halloween Fest and Fish Fry... of course there is no ticket fee for attending Mass, so ignore the $0.00 fee per registration. The Success screen will confirm that your reservation was accepted, no need to print anything out or bring anything to Mass (other than your Mask!). And a confirmation email will be sent to you on Friday morning before mass. We look forward to seeing you in church for mass!
Click HERE to reserve a seat at our upcoming Mass!
If you have any issues making a reservation, please watch the video (HERE) or call the office! If for any reason you have not made a reservation but want to come to Mass, please come. Just be prepared to have your information taken at the door so we can contact trace!
But remember, if you do not feel well, have been exposed to someone who is ill, have underlying conditions that make it safer for you to stay at home - stay home and attend via livestream (see the link a bit lower on this page)! Safety first, last and always!
Our Prayer Log book has gone 'virtual'.
Welcome to the Church of the Transfiguration.
We see ourselves as a unique expression of the People of God whose faith in Jesus Christ is rooted in the Roman Catholic tradition. We invite you to join us in worship, service and play.
Posted in The Corner Office on 11/27/20
I thought I would share some reflections on Advent, taking into consideration ... Read More »
Posted in The Corner Office on 11/19/20
Thanksgiving week is one of the most peaceful weeks of the year ... Read More »
On Line Giving and Event Registration
Click HERE to donate on-line, register for Mass, or register for upcoming events and programs!
- Nov 30 2020 10:00 am - Chair Yoga - PLC Gym
- Nov 30 2020 7:00 pm - Advent Evening Prayer - Church
- Dec 1 2020 4:30 pm - Catechesis of the Good Shepherd - Education Center
Readings for the Week
Readings for the week of November 22, 2020
- Sunday: Ez 34:11-12, 15-17 / Ps 23:1-2, 2-3, 5-6  / 1 Cor 15:20-26, 28 / Mt 25:31-46
- Monday: Rv 14:1-3, 4b-5 / Ps 24:1bc-2, 3-4ab, 5-6 [cf. 6] / Lk 21:1-4
- Tuesday: Rv 14:14-19 / Ps 96:10, 11-12, 13 [13b] / Lk 21:5-11
- Wednesday: Rv 15:1-4 / Ps 98:1, 2-3ab, 7-8, 9 [Rev 15:3b] / Lk 21:12-19
- Thursday: Rv 18:1-2, 21-23; 19:1-3, 9a / Ps 100:1b-2, 3, 4, 5 [Rev 19:9a] / Lk 21:20-28
- Friday: Rv 20:1-4, 11—21:2 / Ps 84:3, 4, 5-6a and 8a [Rev 21:3b] / Lk 21:29-33
- Saturday: Rv 22:1-7 / Ps 95:1-2, 3-5, 6-7ab [1 Cor 16:22b] / Lk 21:34-36
- Next Sunday: Is 63:16b-17, 19b; 64:2-7 / Ps 80:2-3, 15-16, 18-19  / 1 Cor 1:3-9 / Mk 13:33-37
Reservations required for weekend Masses and face covering required for all services
Saturday 4:30 PM
Sunday 9 AM and 11 AM
Monday, Wednesday 6:45 AM
Tuesday 9:00 AM
Sunday 9 AM Mass is Livestreamed on YouTube
Normal Office Hours:
Monday through Thursday 8:00 AM to 4:00 PM
Friday 8:00 AM to 12:00 PM (noon)
Director of Formation/Pastoral Associate for Youth
Associate Director of Formation
Administrative Assistant for Formation
Deacon - Retired
Bulletins - Click on image to open
Diocese of Rochester - DOR Safe Environment
As part of the Diocese of Rochester’s ongoing Creating a Safe Environment efforts and at the direction of Bishop Matano, we are posting this link to the Diocese's web page which contains resources and information sources.
To access the quarterly "Creating a Save Environment" newsletter, click on the link below