CLUSTERING WITH ST. CATHERINE OF SIENA
WIth Fr. Michael Bausch's retirement on Tuesday, June 29, the Church of the Transfiguration begins a new chapter! We have clustered with St. Catherine of Siena, which means a few changes for us.
- Fr. Rob Bourcy will be pastor for both churches - click HERE for the announcement.
- The new weekend Mass schedule is as follows
- Saturday 4:00 pm at the Church of the Transfiguration
- Saturday 5:30 pm at St. Catherine of Siena
- Sunday 8:45 am at the Church of the Transfiguration
- Sunday 10:45 am at St. Catherine of Siena
There have been many questions raised, Are we going to keep streaming Mass? What is the schedule for daily Mass going to be? Will holiday Mass schedules have to change? How do we contact Fr. Rob, will he have office time at Transfiguration? Click HERE for all the answers!
Thank you to the Clustering Committee for helping guide both parishes through the transition. Click HERE for the Clustering Committee members and their contact information.
Welcome to the Church of the Transfiguration.
We see ourselves as a unique expression of the People of God whose faith in Jesus Christ is rooted in the Roman Catholic tradition. We invite you to join us in worship, service and play.
Fr. Rob will celebrate Mass on livestream at 8:45 am each Sunday. This Mass is streamed via YouTube, and available for viewing any time during and after the Mass. Please go to our Streaming Services page (HERE) for easy to use links to this month's Masses.
If there is a need to communicate a Covid exposure, we will use email and this website. One section of our church, near the Baptismal Font, is reserved for those who need to social distancec (e.g. children who cannot yet receive a vaccine). Masks are required at all times in this section. In all other sections, during Mass, masks and social distancing are optional for those who are fully vaccinated.
As these months go by and this has become routine for many, we are pleased that our parish family members are returning! Everyone’s safety is our first priority and we want all to feel welcomed, safe and knowing “Lord, how good it is for us to be here.” Thank you.
Posted in Fr. Rob's Weekly Message on 07/28/21
Dear Friends,I continue to thank the Lord for all of you wonderful people I ... Read More »
Posted in Fr. Rob's Weekly Message on 07/22/21
Dear Friends,When possible, I enjoy including a picture or two or three or maybe ... Read More »
On Line Giving and Event Registration
Click HERE to donate on-line, register for Mass, or register for upcoming events and programs!
Readings for the Week
Readings for the week of August 1, 2021
- Sunday: Ex 16:2-4, 12-15 / Ps 78:3-4, 23-24, 25, 54 [24b] / Eph 4:17, 20-24 / Jn 6:24-35
- Monday: Nm 11:4b-15 / Ps 81:12-13, 14-15, 16-17 [2a] / Mt 14:13-21
- Tuesday: Nm 12:1-13 / Ps 51:3-4, 5-6ab, 6cd-7, 12-13 [cf. 3a] / Mt 14:22-36 or
- Mt 15: 1-2, 10-14
- Wednesday: Nm 13:1-2, 25—14:1, 26-29a, 34-35 / Ps 106:6-7ab, 13-14, 21-22, 23 [4a] / http://www.usccb.org/bible/readings/080521.cfm
- Mt 15: 21-28
- Thursday: Nm 20:1-13 / Ps 95:1-2, 6-7, 8-9  / Mt 16:13-23
- Friday: Dn 7:9-10, 13-14 / Ps 97:1-2, 5-6, 9 [1a and 9a] / 2 Pt 1:16-19 / Mk 9:2-10
- Saturday: Dn 6:4-13 / Ps 18: 28, 3-4. 47 and 51 / Mk 17:14-20
- Next Sunday: 1 Kgs 19:4-8 / Ps 34:2-3, 4-5, 6-7, 8-9 [9a] / Eph 4:30—5:2 / Jn 6:41-51
Tuesday - 9 AM at St. Catherine of Siena, Mendon
Wednesday- 6:45 AM at Transfiguration
Thursday - 9 AM at St. Catherine
Friday - No Service Scheduled
Saturday - 4 PM at Transfiguration
Saturday - 5:30 PM at St. Catherine
Sunday - 8:45 AM at Transfiguration
Sunday -10:45 AM at St. Catherine
Both Sunday Masses are Livestreamed and can be accessed on the church websites.
Monday through Thursday 8:00 AM to 4:00 PM
Friday 8:00 AM to 12:00 PM (noon)
Director of Formation/Pastoral Associate for Youth
Associate Director of Formation
Administrative Assistant for Formation
Deacon - Retired
Bulletins - Click on image to open
Diocese of Rochester - DOR Safe Environment
As part of the Diocese of Rochester’s ongoing Creating a Safe Environment efforts and at the direction of Bishop Matano, we are posting this link to the Diocese's web page which contains resources and information sources.
To access the quarterly "Creating a Save Environment" newsletter, click on the link below