CLUSTERING WITH ST. CATHERINE OF SIENA
WIth Fr. Michael Bausch's retirement on Tuesday, June 29, the Church of the Transfiguration begins a new chapter! We will be clustering with St. Catherine of Siena, which means a few changes for us.
- Fr. Rob Bourcy will be pastor for both churches - click HERE for the announcement.
- Our Mass times will be changing on the weekend of June 26-27. The new weekend Mass schedule is as follows
- Saturday 4:00 pm at the Church of the Transfiguration
- Saturday 5:30 pm at St. Catherine of Siena
- Sunday 8:45 am at the Church of the Transfiguration
- Sunday 10:45 am at St. Catherine of Siena
There have been many questions raised, Are we going to keep streaming Mass? What is the schedule for daily Mass going to be? Will holiday Mass schedules have to change? How do we contact Fr. Rob, will he have office time at Transfiguration? Click HERE for all the answers!
Thank you to the Clustering Committee for helping guide both parishes through the transition. Click HERE for the Clustering Committee members and their contact information.
Fr. Mike will celebrate Mass on livestream at 9 am each Sunday. This Mass is streamed via YouTube, and available for viewing any time during and after the Mass. Please go to our Streaming Services page (HERE) for easy to use links to this month's Masses.
No Need to Register or Please Check In
We have eliminated the need to register and check in. If there is a need to communicate a Covid exposure, we will use email and this website.
The Role of our Greeters
After entering please safely distance while waiting for the “greeters’ to seat you. Their role is to seat you and to assist at Communion and dismissal in maintaining safe social distancing. For safety reasons, please follow their direction. Please consider that our children and those with certain illnesses are still vulnerable to COVID, and we need to protect them and their need to be in Church.
Click HERE for the lastest guidance on mask wearing and seating.
As these months go by and this has become routine for many, we are pleased that our parish family members are returning for the first time. Everyone’s safety is our first priority and we want all to feel welcomed, safe and knowing “Lord, how good it is for us to be here.” Thank you.
Our Prayer Log book has gone 'virtual'.
Welcome to the Church of the Transfiguration.
We see ourselves as a unique expression of the People of God whose faith in Jesus Christ is rooted in the Roman Catholic tradition. We invite you to join us in worship, service and play.
Posted in The Corner Office on 06/10/21
Dear Friends,A few weeks ago, there was a question and answer about why Transfiguration ... Read More »
Posted in The Corner Office on 06/03/21
Dear Friends,Jesus welcomed the little children …and so do we!To the parents of our ... Read More »
On Line Giving and Event Registration
Click HERE to donate on-line, register for Mass, or register for upcoming events and programs!
Readings for the Week
Readings for the week of June 13, 2021
- Sunday: Ez 17:22-24 / Ps 92:2-3, 13-14, 15-16 [cf. 2a] / 2 Cor 5:6-10 / Mk 4:26-34
- Monday: 2 Cor 6:1-10 / Ps 98:1, 2b, 3ab, 3cd-4 [2a] / Mt 5:38-42
- Tuesday: 2 Cor 8:1-9 / Ps 146:2, 5-6ab, 6c-7, 8-9a [1b] / Mt 5:43-48
- Wednesday: 2 Cor 9:6-11 / Ps 112:1bc-2, 3-4, 9 [1b] / Mt 6:1-6, 16-18
- Thursday: 2 Cor 11:1-11 / Ps 111:1b-2, 3-4, 7-8 [7a] / Mt 6:7-15
- Friday: 2 Cor 11:18, 21-30 / Ps 34:2-3, 4-5, 6-7 [cf. 18b] / Mt 6:19-23
- Saturday: 2 Cor 12:1-10 / Ps 34:8-9, 10-11, 12-13 [9a] / Mt 6:24-34
- Next Sunday: Jb 38:1, 8-11 / Ps 107:23-24, 25-26, 28-29, 30-31 [1b] / 2 Cor 5:14-17 / Mk 4:35-41
Reservations required for weekend Masses and face covering required for all services
Saturday 4:30 PM
Sunday 9 AM and 11 AM
Monday, Wednesday 6:45 AM
Tuesday 9:00 AM
During Lent - Thursday 6:45 AM
Sunday 9 AM Mass is Livestreamed on YouTube
Normal Office Hours:
Monday through Thursday 8:00 AM to 4:00 PM
Friday 8:00 AM to 12:00 PM (noon)
Director of Formation/Pastoral Associate for Youth
Associate Director of Formation
Administrative Assistant for Formation
Deacon - Retired
Bulletins - Click on image to open
Diocese of Rochester - DOR Safe Environment
As part of the Diocese of Rochester’s ongoing Creating a Safe Environment efforts and at the direction of Bishop Matano, we are posting this link to the Diocese's web page which contains resources and information sources.
To access the quarterly "Creating a Save Environment" newsletter, click on the link below