On Line Giving
Transfiguration now offers Online Giving! Donating is simple, safe, and secure and takes less than five minutes.
You are able to give to our regular offertory, Christmas and Easter collections - as well as donate one-time for special collections. Your on-line giving financial records can be viewed at any time. Eventually we hope to have event signup and payment available for things like social events and CYO.
Instead of writing that check or putting cash in an envelope, you can pay via credit card (and get your points!), debit card or direct transfer from your bank account. By setting up a recurring donation (weekly, monthly, quarterly or annually), you will continue to support our church even if you miss a Mass or two.
For more information - click HERE.
To donate, click on the picture below - THANK YOU.
Note to our parishioners currently giving via EFT - you do not need to do anything, your donation will continue just as it has in the past. If you wish to make any changes, or switch to on-line giving, please call the Parish Office.
Welcome to the Church of the Transfiguration.
We see ourselves as a unique expression of the People of God whose faith in Jesus Christ is rooted in the Roman Catholic tradition. We invite you to join us in worship, service and play.
Letter from Bishop Matano
Bishop Matano has written a timely letter concerning some of the challenges ahead for the Diocese and the impact of the New York State Child Victims Act. Click HERE to read it. Please keep all concerned in your prayers. Thank you.
- Aug 28 2019 10:00 am - Weight Watchers Community Meeting - PLC Double Room
- Aug 28 2019 7:00 pm - Family Faith and Fun - Scavenger Hunt - Back Parking Lot
- Aug 28 2019 8:00 pm - Sunset Evening Prayer and S'Mores - Back Parking Lot
Posted in The Corner Office on 08/22/19
Today I am sharing with you a joint news release from Association ... Read More »
Posted in The Corner Office on 08/14/19
Gun violence is obviously a Respect Life issue that touches all of ... Read More »
Posted in The Corner Office on 08/08/19
Last Friday I had the opportunity to take a day trip to ... Read More »
Readings for the Week
Readings for the week of August 18, 2019
- Sunday: Jer 38:4-6, 8-10 / Ps 40:2, 3, 4, 18 [14b] / Heb 12:1-4 / Lk 12:49-53
- Monday: Jgs 2:11-19 / Ps 106:34-35, 36-37, 39-40, 43ab and 44 [4a] / Mt 19:16-22
- Tuesday: Jgs 6:11-24a / Ps 85:9, 11-12, 13-14 [cf. 9b] / Mt 19:23-30
- Wednesday: Jgs 9:6-15 / Ps 21:2-3, 4-5, 6-7 [2a] / Mt 20:1-16
- Thursday: Jgs 11:29-39a / Ps 40:5, 7-8a, 8b-9, 10 [8a and 9a] / Mt 22:1-14
- Friday: Ru 1:1, 3-6, 14b-16, 22 / Ps 146:5-6ab, 6c-7, 8-9a, 9bc-10 [1b] / Mt 22:34-40
- Saturday: Rv 21:9b-14 / Ps 145:10-11, 12-13, 17-18  / Jn 1:45-51
- Next Sunday: Is 66:18-21 / Ps 117:1, 2, [Mk 16:15] / Heb 12:5-7, 11-13 / Lk 13:22-30
Monday, Wednesday, Thursday 6:45 AM
Tuesday 9:00 AM
Saturday 4:30 PM
Sunday 9:00 AM and 11:30 AM (Labor Day until June 1)
Sunday 9:00 AM and 11:00 AM (June 1 through Labor Day)
Friday 8:00 AM to 12:00 PM (noon)
Diocese of Rochester - DOR Safe Environment
As part of the Diocese of Rochester’s ongoing Creating a Safe Environment efforts and at the direction of Bishop Matano, we are posting this link to the Diocese's web page which contains resources and information sources.
Director of Formation/Pastoral Associate for Youth
Associate Director of Formation
Administrative Assistant for Formation
Deacon - Retired